Neeco delivers a new generation of global Out-of-Band (OOB) Management and access solutions to meet the growing demand for agile, scalable, secure, and cost-effective connectivity. With Neeco M2M OOB, businesses are able to monitor, access, and manage distributed devices remotely and securely by utilizing a unique combination of cellular M2M network capabilities, a rich feature set of on-site terminals and centralized administration possibilities.
Neeco M2M OOB offers:
M2M OOB features at a glance:
- Remote management and device access over 2G/3G/4G mobile networks.
- Provides significant cost savings compared to utilization of legacy DSL lines.
- Customizable rules and policies to initiate actions as a response to pre-defined events.
- Zero-touch deployment at remote site.
- Dynamic utilization of mobile networks based on signal strength and other configurable parameters.
- The ability to access and control one or more devices on a remote site using a single OOB connection.
- Integration of Neeco M2M OOB services with Neeco global ICT solutions, offering a single point of contact for planning, execution, and maintenance project stages.
- M2M data plans allow sharing a single data pool between multiple connected sites, rather than managing many per-site data pools.
- Supports most connection types - including USB, RS232, Ethernet, and WiFi connections.
- Easy access of device management console through a secure web browser-based user interface.
Out-of-Band Device Management
In networks with critical components, securing device access through a dedicated channel for managing network devices is crucial. A console port, dedicated Ethernet management port, or other OOB access must be created to recover failed devices, or to ensure management connectivity for configuration and auditing purposes independent of in-band connectivity and its status. With Neeco M2M OOB, network administrators can securely access their devices at any time, without the need to go on site to handle the outages even when the network is down.
Leveraging M2M technologies, Neeco can deploy rapid wireless connectivity anywhere clients’ assets are located, with one SIM and choice of compatible wireless standards for international coverage. Using 2G/3G/4G mobile networks, all devices can easily be connected to central management systems to share information they are gathering, in real time. Management systems that are set up to look for anomalies can take automated actions, for example raising a trouble ticket with Field Engineers, or remotely initiating a failover to a backup system.
Neeco M2M OOB allows network administrators to:
IThe Web console client application is the key to Neeco M2M OOBTM management. Through this application, a client’s administrator can access the device securely, with the same experience as when connecting to a management console locally.
Key features of the web console:
Get in touch with us
Feel free to use the form or contact us
directly via email or phone.