Wireless WAN for primary and backup connectivity
3G and 4G LTE networks offer great WAN diversity and resiliency without dependence on the local terrestrial infrastructure. Small enterprise, branch offices, or remote offices can set up in a matter of hours without worrying about the availability of broadband services, and stay productive during service provider downtime when used as backup.
3G/4G LTE networks for:
You may face many challenges when you create a Wide Area Network (WAN) solution for your business, including how to:
Neeco Mobile 3G/4G LTE Connectivity can play a significant role in meeting these challenges by using 3G and 4G LTE networks in addition to, or as an alternative to, wireline WAN solutions. Wireless WAN Connectivity can help your business stay connected, reduce installation intervals, and enable data transmission and transaction processing from almost anywhere your business takes you.
Neeco Mobile 3G/ 4G LTE Connectivity Solution Features at a Glance
Focused on Neeco Clients
- Telecom & Service Providers
- Government and Public
- Neeco Channel Partners.
Related Services Business Benefits
- Global equipment distribution, logistics and warehousing
- Equipment leasing and rental
- Installation services
- Maintenance and support
- Consultancy and training.
Various End-Customer Types
- Branch offices
- Point of sale locations
- Retail and pop up stores
- Kiosks and ATMs
- Remote measurement and monitoring equipment
- Temporary locations.
- 24x7 NOC technical support in a preferred language
- Remote network monitoring
- White Label services to preserve client’s unified image
- SLA service management
- Single, independent, fully customizable analytics and reporting.
Get in touch with us
Feel free to use the form or contact us
directly via email or phone.