Hong Kong, London, Singapore, San Francisco
Job description & key responsibilities:
Neeco Global ICT Services is looking for an ambitious, driven Territory Sales Manager that is able to initiate and develop long lasting relationships with its customers. The Territory Sales Manager is a major contributor to generating sales for the company. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of sales planning, pipeline development, forecasting, new customers, and revenue. This is an excellent opportunity for a Salesperson to be part of and contribute to a thriving international business with global ambitions.
- Research and identification of companies within the market and contribution to formulate the “go to market” strategy and set the sales goals and targets.
- Develop, manage, and cultivate new business relationships and strategic partnerships to meet and exceed territory targets.
- Leverage personal networks and business partnerships to generate net new leads in the territory.
- Attend trade shows and travel to client engagements within the territory.
- Identify new potential customers, arrange meetings and presentations to introduce Neeco’s products and services, whilst acquiring in-depth product knowledge of all products from the company’s product portfolio.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service, explore and identify all their needs.
- Manage the Clients business portfolio and create new opportunities for up selling and cross selling.
- Develop strong relationships also with key customers and new prospects.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Upkeep of all personal revenue tracking systems and provide accurate written and verbal revenue forecasts to management.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Proven account management and new business development experience of 3-4 years.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive.
- Experience in delivering Client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong time management skills and able to manage multiple deadlines at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communicator with both customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills and high attention to detail.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess and have a positive attitude.
- A competitive salary with OTE bonus and commissions.
- Company benefits include but not all contribution to pension, health care, flexible working and others.